jGirls Magazine is Now Accepting Editorial Board & Staff Photographer Applications!
jGirls Magazine, an online community and magazine, is accepting editorial board & staff photographer applications from self-identifying Jewish teenage girls of all backgrounds who will be in the 10th-12th grades in the upcoming school year.
This is an opportunity to:
- Shape the direction of jGirls Magazine’s content.
- Build a community of collaboration, connection and friendship.
- Engage in dialogue with girls from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
- Develop a network of strong and supportive young women.
- Receive training from a variety of experts and educators to explore identity and build leadership, decision making, and communication skills.
We’re looking for leaders who:
- Self-identify as a Jewish girl/young woman.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Want to develop their voices and leadership skills in a hands-on environment.
jGirls is committed to the visibility and representation of the different voices, perspectives and experiences that comprise our diverse Jewish community. We actively encourage participants who are diverse in their Jewish identification, sexual orientation, gender expression, race, ethnicity, and abilities.
Join us for online information sessions on March 22nd and April 5th at 7pm Eastern.
Applications are due by April 20 at 11:59PM Pacific time
For more information, to sign up for the info sessions, and to apply, visit: https://jgirlsmagazine.org/join-the-editorial-board/
Not ready to apply?
We accept poetry, fiction, nonfiction, photography, cultural reviews, art and music submissions from girls ages 13-19 on an ongoing basis.
For more information and to submit, visit: https://jgirlsmagazine.org/submission-guidelines/
Questions? Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org