Jewish Charities Aid Haiti Earthquake Victims
We understand some donation portals and organizations are currently processing some of their highest levels of donations through their online systems as a result of yesterday’s tragic earthquake in Haiti.
Several global Jewish organizations are also taking donations to aid relief efforts. They include:
- American Jewish Committee in partnership with IsrAID
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) in partnership with The Jewish Federations of North America
- American Jewish World Service
- B’nai B’rith International
- Magen David Adom
- MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger
- The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
- Union for Reform Judaism
- World Jewish Relief
Israel’s Foreign Ministry announced a telephone number that Israeli citizens can call if they would like to donate funds towards the Israeli humanitarian aid to survivors – 02-6594222.
For advice to donors, see Tips For Giving In Times Of Crisis from Charity Navigator.