Philanthropy and Public Policy
Save the date:
On Tuesday, May 26th The Center for the Study of Philanthropy in Israel will hold a Conference at Mt. Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
The conference will explore the connections between Philanthropy and Public Policy through four panels:
- Private Philanthropy in Israel and Determining Public policy
- Social Responsibility in the Employment Domain
- Legislation Sustaining Private Philanthropy in Israel
- New Research from the Field
The Keynote speakers will be:
- Prof. Joel L. Fleishman, director of the Sam and Ronnie Heyman Center for Ethics, Public Policy, and the Professions within the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University
- Prof. Peter Frumkin, Professor of Public Affairs and Director, RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service, The University of Texas at Austin
The Conference Program will be available shortly.