Seeking Nominations for The Charles Bronfman Prize 2017
For over a decade, The Charles Bronfman Prize has celebrated the vision and endeavor of an individual or team under the age of 50 whose humanitarian work, fueled by Jewish values, is creating global impact and inspiring future generations. The goal of the Prize is to bring public recognition to dynamic young innovators whose accomplishments are of universal benefit to all people. An internationally recognized panel of judges selects the Prize recipient(s) and will announce an award of $100,000 in the early summer of 2017.
The future success and impact of the Prize rests on our ability to identify a strong and diverse pool of nominees. We need your help to do that and hope that you will join us by introducing us to remarkable young people whose bold vision is influencing thought and transforming the world’s most pressing challenges.
Nominations will be evaluated according to the selection criteria and should include:
- Individuals or teams as creators of a vision upon which an organization is based;
- Nominees who have not reached their 50th birthday by the close of the nomination period on January 12, 2017;
- Next generation leaders who have a vision for change that will better the world in a meaningful way;
- Nominees who have created a mechanism for acting on their vision in ways that deliver measurable results;
- Nominees who exhibit innovation, leadership and impact in their chosen field;
- Nominees whose Jewish values and universal regard for humanity inspire and serve as a model for future generations.