The Kivun Intensive
The Center for Leadership Initiatives, in partnership with the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation, is excited to announce the launch of The Kivun Intensive 2009. Kivun, which in Hebrew means “direction,” is a five-month professional development program that will equip 40 of the finest young Jewish professionals in North America with the top tools for excellence and impact in the Jewish non-profit sector.
- Upgrade your contribution to your organization through skills training
- Align your personal life with your professional life
- Integrate key Jewish lessons to improve your organizational effectiveness
- Clarify your professional trajectory amidst a changing economic and social landscape
- Discover the power of cohort-based learning through peer-led trainings, case studies, experiential workshops, development of personal action plans, and conversations with innovators from the non-profit field.
Applications for The Kivun Intensive 2009 are now open and are due Friday December 12, 2008.