Need a more productive work environment? Sick of working out of coffee shops? Looking for a location to hold a meeting, event, or social gathering?
Check out the newly expanded PresenTense Jerusalem Coworking Hub, Emek Refaim 64 – now on both the 2nd and 3rd floors. Office rooms are now available for rent, ranging in price from 2,000-6,000 NIS + VAT. The space is also available for event rentals: lectures, parties, Shabbat programming, and more.
- Desk and chair
- Small storage space
- Wireless internet
- Printing, faxing, scanning
- Dairy kitchen (including coffee, tea, fruits, veggies, bread, spreads)
- Access to a conference room for a few hours hours every week
- Discount prices on rental of large space for events
- Discount on events and lectures at PresenTense
- No extra payment for Arnona, heating, electricity, insurance, water etc.
Want to check it out in person? Come to PT’s Free Coworking Day on Tuesday, May 3!
For more information, or to book a time to come see the space, contact Elinor Kaufman at email@example.com or 050-9669644.