Natan is now accepting Letters of Inquiry for its 2012 Grants in the areas of:
- Advancing Inclusiveness in the North American Jewish Community
- Economic Development in Israel
- Emerging Models of Jewish Connection in North America
- Jewish Peoplehood
Letters of Inquiry are due at 3:00pm ET on Friday, April 15, 2011.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) in each grant area is available on the Natan website, along with eligibility criteria. Within each RFP is a link to the application website.
Please note as well:
- The most recent round of the Birthright Israel NEXT/Natan Grants for Social Entrepreneurs is also open, with proposals due May 6, 2011. Click here for more information and for application materials.
- In April 2011, Natan will open the application process for our newest grant program, New Media.