The Natan Fund is now accepting Letters of Inquiry for five major 2011 grant areas. (Two have been open for a few weeks, and the other three are newly open.)
Natan supports entrepreneurial organizations with annual operating budgets under $1.5 million that demonstrate an innovative approach to addressing the challenges facing the Jewish people and Israel. Natan strongly encourages applicants to visit their website to determine which grant area is most germane to their activities; Natan will only accept one application per organization per year.
To apply, click the link for the appropriate grant area below and locate the “apply now” button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Advancing Inclusiveness in the North American Jewish Community; *LOIs due Tuesday 5/4.
- Economic Development in Israel; *LOIs due Tuesday 5/4.
- Economic Empowerment of Jews in North America; LOIs due Thursday 5/27.
- Emerging Models of Jewish Connection in North America; LOIs due Thursday 5/27.
- Jewish Peoplehood; LOIs due Thursday 5/27.
Please note that the grant area formerly known as “Emergent Jewish Communities in North America and Israel” is now “Emerging Models of Jewish Connection in North America.”
Current Natan grantees automatically progress to stage two of the application process and need not submit LOIs at this time.