Apply To Become an UpStarter
Are you ready to start up your Jewish idea? Or know someone who is?
UpStart is ready to invest in a fresh group of innovative Jewish social entrepreneurs, who will benefit from UpStart’s dynamic and supportive community.
In addition to the benefits UpStart offers, successful applicants whose project articulates a significant service/social action strategy for its work will receive these additional benefits from Repair The World:
- A technical assistance grant;
- Inclusion into Repair the World’s community of practice and technical assistance in the area of Jewish service/social action;
- Invitation to gatherings of Jewish service learning providers;
- Mentors for each UpStarter (fully managed by Repair the World);
- Connections with leading practitioners in your field;
- Publicity and promotion by Repair the World.
Click here to learn more. Applications are due February 8, 2010.