- Are you currently employed in a Jewish community organisation based in Europe? (At least 75% of your weekly employment)
- Do you have more than 5 years of proven experience of professional or volunteer involvement in Jewish communal/educational frameworks?
- Are you between 25-35 years old? (Or will be at the time of the first seminar)
- Do you have a record of accomplishment and potential for growth as a Jewish community professional?
- Are you committed to your own professional development, particularly in Jewish learning and community development?
- Do you speak and understand English at a high level?
- Are you a creative thinker, self-reflective and excited to engage with new ideas?
The Yesod Community Institute is a high-level professional development program for talented early-career European Jewish community professionals and educators. The program integrates Jewish learning with community building and professional development skills training.
20 diverse participants from across Europe will expand their Jewish visions, strengthen their capacity to make change and enrich their own Jewish knowledge. During three five-day seminars, held in Israel, Prague and Rome, the participants will also build strong relationships and develop new opportunities for partnerships across their varied organisations and communities.
For additional information, including the application, visit: yesodeurope.eu/yesod-community-institute-cohort-ii-2/