Then check-out the Paideia Project-Incubator – a program for activists and entrepreneurs for Jewish culture who want to develop new projects in the educational, cultural, communal and institutional fields. The next Incubator will take place this summer (between August 3rd and August 12th) in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Incubator offers professional and experienced faculty along with an intensive, effective study program including lectures, workshops, peer-groups, courses in Jewish Textual Studies, individual counseling, and meetings with foundation representatives – all aimed at promoting, guiding and advancing participants’ projects.
Participants will be able to:
- create a pan-European network for joint-activity;
- gain in–depth knowledge in project development;
- broaden their Jewish cultural horizons;
- receive experienced tutoring – from project conceptualization and developing Jewish content – to fundraising and proposal writing;
- gain access to foundations and funding organizations;
- receive follow-up project tutoring.
The Paideia Project-Incubator 2009 is a joint-program between Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies is Sweden; The European Jewish Fund (as part of the European Jewish Fund Leadership Program at Paideia); UJA – the Federation of NY and Pratt Foundation’s Pradler NGO Empowerment Program.
Application Deadline: April 15th
Participation at the Incubator is free of charge, and all parts of the program are held in English.