We know many of our readers have different interests and this is why we have posted below the complete set of Background Policy Documents from Facing Tomorrow.
The Table of Contents can be found on pages 5-6; for those of you particularly interested in the various areas of Jewish Identity discussed at the Conference, here are the six policy documents from that section along with the beginning page numbers:
- Jerusalem as the Civilization Capital of the Jewish People, Prof. Yehezkel Dror (page 159)
- Jewish Identity and Identification of America’s Young Jews, Prof. Chaim I. Waxman (page 173)
- Jewish Identity and Identification of Israel’s Young Generation, Dr. Shlomit Levy and Dr. Hagit Hacohen Wolf (page 179)
- Jewish Leadership in the 21st Century, Prof. Yehezkel Dror (page 195)
- Tikkun Olam: Basic Questions and Policy Directions, Dr. Yehuda Mirsky (page 213)
- Jewish Demography and Peoplehood: 2008, Prof. Serglo DellaPergola (page 231)