Ayeka has announced that it is now accepting applications for the next semester of its Soulful Education Certification program. Throughout the course, participants will learn the principles of Ayeka’s methodology of Soulful Education, and interactively practice implementing those principles as educators. Jewish knowledge will go from the mind to the heart to the soul, becoming more than just information – rather, a means for transformation.
Cohorts include educators, clergy, Jewish community professionals and lay leaders from every type of religious background who are seeking individual training in Ayeka’s unique Soulful Education approach. Whether you are representing an institution or representing yourself, Ayeka’s Certification program can help you deepen your approach to teaching traditional Jewish wisdom.
Included in the training are:
- Access to all Ayeka curriculum modules
- Small cohorts, enabling participants safe space for learning and exploration
- Practicums offered in small groups of 5-6; learning by doing, with peer group review
- Certification as an Ayeka Soulful Educator upon completion of the 10-week training period
- Private 30-minute consultation with Rabbi Aryeh Ben David mid-way through the training
Ayeka has successfully trained hundreds of educators, across all denominations, in the Ayeka methodology.
The deadline to apply is Jan. 1. For more information, please contact Leora Niderberg at email@example.com, or visit Ayeka.org.il.