The NADAV Foundation announces a contest for the Best Peoplehood Innovation Grants in the following fields:
- Jewish renewal (informal Jewish education);
- Young Jewish leadership;
- Mass-media (Internet, TV., etc);
- Visual arts and performance projects.
Only projects (not the organizations themselves) can enter the contest. Such projects (programs or initiatives) should be aimed at strengthening the global Jewish family, promoting solidarity between Israel and Diaspora, and advancing mutual understanding and tolerance between various sectors of Israeli society.
Grant funds should go toward implementing the project and cannot be used to pay the professional fees of applicants/recipients.
- Four grants, each NIS 100,000, will be awarded.
- Application deadline: July 1, 2015.
Applications are available on the Nadav Foundation website www.nadavfund.org.il (Grants)
For more information please visit the Nadad Fund website or contact [email protected]