What is your vision for creating a more dynamic, just, and inclusive Jewish community?
Do you have an idea to transform Jewish education, spiritual practice, or cultural experience?
Apply now for Joshua Venture Group’s Dual Investment Program and receive over $100,000 in funding, technical support, and skills development to grow your groundbreaking idea into a sustainable venture that will transform the Jewish landscape.
Realize Your Vision
Over 2 years, the Dual Investment Program provides social entrepreneurs with:
- Funding – $40,000/year in unrestricted funding and $7,000/year in professional & organizational development support.
- Skills Building – Annual retreats, workshops, and individual coaching for more effective leadership.
- Connection – The JVG community and its networks are collaborative, supportive, and accessible.
- Amplification – More prominent recognition on a national stage.
Increase Your Impact
After one year with the Dual Investment Program, our 2010 Fellows collectively:
- Increased their budgets by 42%.
- Expanded their reach by doubling the number of constituents served.
- Hired 11 new staff members to their teams.
- Leveraged JVG funding to raise more than $440,000 in additional funds.
- Canadian entrepreneurs are now welcome to apply! For a complete list of eligibility criteria, please visit the website.
- Day school innovators are encouraged to apply! JVG is partnering with The AVI CHAI Foundation to support a Fellow working to enhance the field of day school education. For more information, click here.
Learn More. Apply Now.
- Applications for the 2012-2014 Dual Investment Program are now available.
- Submission deadline is 5:00pm EST on Tuesday, April 17th.
- Find the application, eligibility rules and criteria at: JoshuaVentureGroup.org/apply
- Join us for information calls and webinars in March and April. Check the website for schedule.