The ROI of Online Giving
- Online tools help nonprofits acquire, cultivate and renew donors with minimal ongoing cost.
- An online presence delivers immediate assistance.
- It extends your reach globally.
- It automates personalization of information and collects data for intelligence, testing and reporting.
- It provides critical internal efficiencies.
- It’s easier to manager than ever, even without technical knowledge.
- Direct mail and telemarketing are growing less effective and more costly.
- It is eco-friendly.
- It is convenient and data-driven.
- It provides one unified brand: many voices to many people.
- Online donors cross all age segments.
tip to Erin Presseau and Nick Soggu of Silvertech, an agency specializing in online marketing and technology