The Foundation welcomes applications to its Autumn 2015 grant round for projects working with Jewish Archives and Jewish Museums in Europe.
The Foundation operates a two stage application process. The first stage application form asks for basic organisational data, a description of the project and a preliminary budget. Based on the Foundation’s assessment of the first stage application, you may be invited to submit a more detailed second stage application form, or you will be advised that your application will not be taken any further. An invitation to submit a second stage application DOES NOT guarantee funding.
The website is now open for first stage online applications for:
- Jewish Archives and Libraries: including grants for endangered archives and Yerusha, the Foundation’s pan-European archival survey
- Jewish Museums and Museums with Jewish collections: including funding for dissemination and communication
More details about the priorities in each category can be found at www.rothschildfoundation.eu.
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT DATES: Note, the Foundations’s computerised system will not accept applications after 17:00 UK time on any of the days below.
- First stage application forms now available
- First stage online application forms due: 17:00 UK time on Thursday, 30th July 2015
- Notification from the Foundation about your First Stage Application: By Monday, 17th August 2015
- Second Stage Application form available: Tuesday, 18th August 2015
- Second Stage Applications due: 17:00 UK time Wednesday, 16th September 2015
- Notification from the Foundation about Second Stage Application: January 2015