Deborah Grayson Riegel, aka MyJewishCoach, has partnered with JewishJobs.com to provide high quality learning for Jewish professionals and volunteers who want to hone their skills and integrate change into personal and professional aspects of their lives. Deborah is smart, engaging, and thoughtful; truly a professional’s professional. Full disclosure: Deb is a friend and colleague. Who presented to standing room only crowds at CAJE 33. The series of telecourses will be held over the phone and will run November 18, 2008 – January 13, 2009. They include:
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Current Job in a Tough Economy
- Move Up by Managing Up
- Brick Walls and Glass Ceilings: Overcoming Roadblocks in Work and Life
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better: Mastering Delegation
- Don’t Put Off this Teleclass! Procrastination Bootcamp
- Net Gains: Networking Skills for Active Job Seekers and Current Job Lovers
Take one, take a few, take them all – it’s $35.00 per course, $99.00 for the entire series. Consider signing up as a work team or leadership group. Participants will be provided with workbooks and resource guides; sessions will be recorded and made available online. Check out JTeleclasses for details!