Philanthropy and Public Policy Conference at Hebrew U.
On Tuesday, May 26th The Center for the Study of Philanthropy in Israel will hold a Conference at Mt. Scopus Campus, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
The conference will explore the connections between Philanthropy and Public Policy through four panels:
- Philanthropists as Policy Makers
- Social Responsibility in the Employment Domain
- Legislation Sustaining Private Philanthropy in Israel
- Public policy and philanthropy – New Research from the Field
The Keynote speakers will be:
- Prof. Joel L. Fleishman, director of the Sam and Ronnie Heyman Center for Ethics, Public Policy, and the Professions within the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University
- Prof. Peter Frumkin, Professor of Public Affairs and Director, RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service, The University of Texas at Austin
Please note: The Conference sessions will be held in Hebrew. The keynote presentations will be in English.
For more information and the complete Conference program, please refer to the Center’s Website.