Jewish Learning Venture’s ‘Whole Community Inclusion’ launched The Inclusion Specialists Network, a new professional development opportunity focused on educators who work in congregational schools to support students who need extra learning, behavioral and/or emotional support.
Six congregations have been selected in this inaugural year. They are:
- Congregation Beth Or, Ambler
- Ohev Shalom of Bucks County
- Har Zion Temple, Penn Valley
- Main Line Reform Temple, Wynnewood
- Temple Beth Hillel-Beth El, Wynnewood
- Tiferet Bet Israel, Blue Bell
The Inclusion Specialists Network is made possible by a generous grant from the Janet and Alvin Schwartz Fund for Special Education.