How Does Your Website Measure Up?
Early in 2014, over 500 Canadian charities took a benchmark survey where they were asked about everything from website strategy and revenue tracking to metrics and digital fundraising activities.
After you read this report you will be able to answer questions like:
- Why do we need a web strategy?
- How often should we plan to update our website?
- What does the perfect donation page look like?
- How does my charity measure up to sector benchmarks?
- What role should our website play in growing our fundraising program?
Your organization does not need to be Canadian to benefit from the results.
The complete report 2014 State of the Web Nation is available here.