Hadassah Foundation issues RFP for Israeli Organizations
The Hadassah Foundation has issued an RFP for Israeli organizations working to empower low-income Israeli women. It is interested in social change, gender-sensitive projects that help low-income women of all backgrounds in Israel achieve economic independence. Grants of up to $25,0000 will be awarded. The Foundation is particularly interested in programs that provide cutting-edge approaches to solve problems that have not been addressed previously.
Areas of interest include:
- Savings, Asset Development, and Pension Planning
- Grassroots Programs that provide resources and training
- Legal and Policy Advocacy Initiatives
- Business Development Services that help women who own businesses improve their outreach and marketing
- Workplace Discrimination
- Leadership development initiatives that increase the number of, and capacity of, women in positions of leadership.
All applications are due by 11:59 AM (ET) Thursday, July 27th.
For more information visit: www.hadassahfoundation.org