Event: Yale Philanthropy Conference
The thirteenth annual Yale Philanthropy Conference will take place on February 24, 2017 at the Yale School of Management in New Haven, CT.
This year’s conference will explore the theme “Transformations: Navigating Change for the Future.” Panelists and speakers will discuss important issues facing philanthropy including big data, the role of advocacy, and building organizational capacity and effectiveness.
Panel discussions and workshops include:
- What does it mean to Act Locally in a global world and what is the role of place based initiatives?
- How should nonprofits and foundations approach Advocacy work from a Strategic and Legal perspective?
- A workshop on using Data and making it work for you.
- How do we encourage and foster Equity, Inclusion, and Representation in Philanthropy?
- What is the right way to build Organizational Capacity, Responsiveness, and Flexibility?
- How to engage Millenials?
The conference aims to bring together students, professionals, and academics involved with or interested in philanthropy, fundraising, and nonprofit work. It is the only philanthropy conference organized by MBA students and aims to provide practical information and insights for attendees.
You can register here.