Chicago Symposium Focuses on Women’s Philanthropy
International philanthropy is a hot topic today. At Women World Wide Leading through Philanthropy, the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University’s 22nd annual symposium, they will explore one facet of this growing field – the role of gender in giving, volunteering, and leading through philanthropy worldwide.
- Does gender matter in philanthropy around the world?
- How do women create a place at the philanthropic table in a “macho” culture?
- How does gender affect family philanthropy worldwide?
- What models of charitable organizations do women favor?
- Are there gender differences in giving?
For more information, and to register for this March 10-11th event, check the symposium website.