Applications Are Now Open: YU Certificate Program in Experiential Jewish Education
Yeshiva University Center for the Jewish Future (CJF) has announced that it is now accepting applications and nominations for Cohort V of its Certificate Program in Experiential Jewish Education.
The Certificate Program provides outstanding in-service practitioners with tools, knowledge and skills designed to infuse their practice with deliberation and intentionality by introducing theories and models that capture the essence of Experiential Jewish Education and its impact on the formation of Jewish identity.
Over the past four years, Yeshiva University’s Certificate Program in Experiential Jewish Education has selected and trained over 80 senior and diverse Jewish educators, including:
- Senior administrators, teachers and student life directors working in day, community and supplementary schools
- Directors, rabbis and senior educators from Hillel and Chabad campus and international centers
- Regional directors and associates from BBYO and NCSY
- Camp directors and educators
- Federation, Jewish education agency, and JCC professionals
- Rabbis and program directors working at synagogues and other community organizations
- Service learning educators and program directors
For Cohort V, Yeshiva University will continue to select reflective, creative and motivated in-service educators who are looking to join a tight-knit network of other talented educators, further their careers, and broaden their impact on the field of Experiential Jewish Education.
The program includes three week-long seminars in June and November 2015, and March 2016.
Preference will be given to nominated applicants. Institutions are encouraged to contact the CJF to learn about incentivized partnership opportunities.
The deadline to apply is January 26, 2015.
For more information contact Gaby Schoenfeld at email@example.com and visit us at eJewisheducation.com
The YU Certificate Program in Experiential Jewish Education is generously supported by the Jim Joseph Foundation.