from the ROI Community blog:
… Another asked a really simple question that may actually be a really important guide for innovators, whether they’re creating in YouTube or in other places: Why?
Within the “why” are several questions:
- Why is this product or innovation necessary?
- Why is this the right venue?
- Why should you spend your time in pursuit of this goal?
- Why should other people join your quest to achieve this goal?
- Why should a funder support your project over other projects?
- Why now?
All of these are larger questions, within a smaller question. But my question to you – ROIers and friends of Jewish innovation – is: what’s your big question? And how do you go about answering it?