The Wild Apricot Blog has posted the latest edition of the Nonprofit Blog Carnival. The ten articles highlighted have been chosen to represent a variety of viewpoints and usable information on this month’s them of technology.
Here, you’ll find not only some good how-to’s on social media, but also some posts that challenge you to really think about how you use technology within your nonprofit to collaborate and communicate with others (e.g. what’s the right mix of online and offline communication?).
As an example, if you’re New to Nonprofit Technology, Heather Carpenter offers an overview of major sites and resources in a round-up post at NonProfit Leadership 601, with links sorted into 8 categories:
- Overall great nonprofit technology websites;
- Selecting hardware for your nonprofit;
- Selecting software for your nonprofit;
- Web Presence & Using Technology to Fundraise;
- Nonprofit Technology Events and Conferences;
- Helpful Nonprofit Technology Books and Reports;
- Social Media for your nonprofit; and
- For the true techies.
about: The carnival is a collection of the best advice and resources that consultants, support organizations, and nonprofits themselves are offering to the nonprofit community through their blogs.