The Hadassah Foundation, an investor in social change to empower girls and women, is currently accepting applications from Israeli NGOs that are running social change, gender-sensitive projects that help low-income women of all backgrounds in Israel achieve economic independence. Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded. The Foundation is particularly interested in programs that provide cutting-edge approaches to solve problems that have not been addressed previously.
Areas of interest include:
- Savings, Asset Development, and Pension Planning
- Grassroots Programs that provide resources and training
- Legal and Policy Advocacy Initiatives
- Business Development Services that help women who own businesses improve their outreach and marketing
- Leadership development initiatives that increase the number of, and capacity of, women in positions of leadership
All applications are due by July 30, 2015 and must be submitted electronically. For more information, and the complete RFP, please go to: www.hadassahfoundation.org.