The Hadassah Foundation is currently accepting applications from Israeli organizations working to empower low-income Israeli women. It is interested in social change, gender-sensitive projects that help low-income women of all backgrounds in Israel achieve economic independence. Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded. The Foundation is particularly interested in programs that provide cutting-edge approaches to solve problems that have not been addressed previously.
Areas of interest include:
- Savings, Asset Development, and Pension Planning
- Grassroots Programs that provide resources and training
- Legal and Policy Advocacy Initiatives
- Business Development Services that help women who own businesses improve their outreach and marketing
- Workplace Discrimination
- Leadership development initiatives that increase the number of, and capacity of, women in positions of leadership.
Applications are due by 11:59 AM (ET) Thursday, July 28th.
For more information please visit: www.hadassahfoundation.org