As nonprofits escalate their focus on the Internet for fundraising and base-building, there is, increasingly, a recognition that the online channel can be a constituent-friendly, cost-effective means of building relationships and raising money from individuals.
New online fundraising programs, however, bring new challenges:
- How to acquire new constituents?
- How to cultivate this virtual constituent community?
- How to produce fundraising revenue (quickly)?
- How to reduce the payback period for the program investment?
For nonprofits with growing online fundraising programs, there is a similar set of challenges:
- How to continue to grow the base?
- How to keep program costs in check?
- How to increase revenue?
- How to increase net proceeds (revenue less costs)?
Read more from the Nonprofit Technology Network.