On September 10th Israel Gives is hosting the Israel NonProfit Summit, to be held in Tel Aviv, from 9am to 4pm.
The theme of the conference is the Present and Future of Philanthropy in Israel.
- Examining the real numbers of Israeli giving (with representatives of the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics)
- Family philanthropy in Israel (with Joseph Gitler and the Recanati Family)
- Corporate giving (Gil Kalian of Calcalist, Shirley Kantor, Zion Regev of Gazit-Globe, CSR rep of Bank Leumi, and Gilles Darmonde founder of Latet)
- Eric Fleisch of Brandeis University will talk about American Jewish giving to Israel
- Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein will talk about the IFCJ’s success in fundraising from American evangelical Christians
- Whether social bonds will bring the capital market into the NGO world (Israeli Social Finance)
- Impact philanthropy – How donors increasingly expect to impact, and not just give (Itzik Danziger)
- The big future of the small donor (with me)
Please note: Eric Fleisch and Rabbi Eckstein will be speaking in English. The other panels will be in Hebrew.
For more information, please visit, NPSummit2014.com