Hot Off The Press – being released later today:
In the for-profit dot.com world, the bottom line is easy to measure — it comes down to dollars and cents. For nonprofit organizations, success is more difficult to define. How many people were educated? Informed? Served? Engaged? Activated? How much money was raised? Did legislative policy change? Corporate policy? Public opinion?
The eNonprofit Benchmarks Study is the first of its kind look at the effectiveness of major American nonprofit organizations using the Internet to raise money and influence public policy. The study is a tool that nonprofits can use to measure and compare their online performance to other organizations’ online programs.
What you will find:
- Return in Investment: Hallmarks of a Successful Program
- e-mail Messaging: Cornerstone of Nonprofit Online Programs
- e-Mail List Growth: Just How Big Is That E-Mail List?
- e-Mail List Composition: Who Are These “Online Subscribers,” Anyway?
- Online Advocacy: Mobilizing Subscribers for Online Action
- Online Fundraising: Making Online Programs Pay Off
- Best Practices in Online Communications: Practical Steps for Improving Your Online Progra